The Holiday Season is here! Make the North Loop and the Warehouse District part of your traditions!
You can get your shopping done whether for yourself or someone else! Our shops offer:
- Casual luxury for men and women at Arrow
- A contemporary sanctuary for beauty at Brian Graham Salon
- Euro-inspired women’s clothing and accessories at C’est Chic Boutique
- Unique and custom designed jewelry at Commers Custom Jewelers
- Cutting edge retailers selling a carefully curated mix of top domestic and international designers at D. Nolo Destination
- Goods for outdoor enthusiasts made in the USA including clothing, luggage, & accessories at Filson
- Simple useful and beautiful objects for the home at The Foundry Home Goods
- Hair, nail, waxing, makeup, and massage and facial services at Haus Salon
- Handmade artisan products at House of Talents, connecting talented artisans in developing countries to consumers worldwide so that through their work, they may construct the lives they envision for themselves.
- One of a kind designs from European French-Canadian as well as local artisans, Asian & tribal arts at Indigo
- Light bulbs, light fixtures, track and recessed lighting, and electrical supplies at Industrial Lighting Supply
- Army-Navy store gear all hopped up on performance enhancers at Jumpwings Heritage Brands
- Salon services nail services as well as bridal and extensions at Kai Salon
- Jewelry at Lowell Lundeen Jewelry
- Inspired style and design in furnishings apparel and interiors at Martinpatrick 3
- Custom framing, mirrors, frames, cards, gifts, and vintage items at Mitrebox Framing Studio
- Wine, spirits, and craft beer at North Loop Wine & Spirits
- Furs and leather at Ribnick Fur & Leather
- Contemporary women’s clothing, accessories & cosmetics at Roe Wolfe Boutique
- Jewelry, accessories, clothing, and local items at Statement Boutique
- Custom & handmade forged form jewelry at Stephen Vincent Design
If shopping isn’t your thing, the Timberwolves season is underway! The Timberwolves host the Orlando Magic on Tuesday, December 1st and the Portland Trail Blazers December 5th and the Los Angeles Clippers on December 7th! Grab a bite to eat before the game or a drink after.
The Warehouse District is a great place to get together with family and friends. Make us part of your holiday plans and traditions! You’ll have great food and a great time at The 508, Be’wiched Deli, Brothers Bar & Grill, Cask Cookhouse at Loews Minneapolis Hotel, Cosmos at Loews Minneapolis Hotel, Darby’s Pub & Grill, The Depot Tavern, The Freehouse, Hubert’s, J.D. Hoyt’s, Jackson’s Hole Bar & Grill, Kieran’s Irish Pub, Kokapelli Deli, The Loon Cafe, Loop Bar + Restaurant, Lyon’s Pub, Mason’s Restaurant Barre, O’Donovan’s Irish Pub, Pizza Luce, The Pourhouse, Red Cow, Runyon’s, Seven the Steakhouse/7 Sushi, Smack Shack, Sneaky Pete’s, and the venue.
You can really celebrate the season with great live music and other shows at the Fine Line Music Cafe, First Avenue, Mill City Nights, or Shout House Dueling Pianos and concerts at Target Center! The Theater District is just around the corner offering great shows too!
Whatever your tradition is, you’ll find it in the Warehouse District and the North Loop!