It may be cold outside but it’s hot in the Warehouse District!
The Warehouse District and the North Loop has some unique shopping opportunities in our one of a kind shops. Our shops offer:
- Casual luxury for men and women at Arrow
- A contemporary sanctuary for beauty at Brian Graham Salon
- Euro-inspired women’s clothing and accessories at C’est Chic Boutique
- Unique and custom designed jewelry at Commers Custom Jewelers
- Cutting edge retailers selling a carefully curated mix of top domestic and international designers at D. Nolo Destination
- Goods for outdoor enthusiasts made in the USA including clothing, luggage, & accessories at Filson
- Simple useful and beautiful objects for the home at The Foundry Home Goods
- Hair, nail, waxing, makeup, and massage and facial services at Haus Salon
- Handmade artisan products at House of Talents, connecting talented artisans in developing countries to consumers worldwide so that through their work, they may construct the lives they envision for themselves.
- One of a kind designs from European French-Canadian as well as local artisans, Asian & tribal arts at Indigo
- Light bulbs, light fixtures, track and recessed lighting, and electrical supplies at Industrial Lighting Supply
- Army-Navy store gear all hopped up on performance enhancers at Jumpwings Heritage Brands
- Salon services nail services as well as bridal and extensions at Kai Salon
- Jewelry at Lowell Lundeen Jewelry
- Inspired style and design in furnishings, men’s apparel, and interiors at Martinpatrick 3
- Custom framing, mirrors, frames, cards, gifts, and vintage items at Mitrebox Framing Studio
- Wine, spirits, and craft beer at North Loop Wine & Spirits
- Furs and leather at Ribnick Fur & Leather
- Contemporary women’s clothing, accessories & cosmetics at Roe Wolfe Boutique
- Great quality with stylists up-to-date color and styling trends at Sikora Salon
- Jewelry, accessories, clothing, and local items at Statement Boutique
- Custom & handmade forged form jewelry at Stephen Vincent Design
Before you hit the shops, or when you’re looking for a great lunch or dinner spot, happy hour or a place to meet up with friends or watch the game you’ll find great food and a great time at The 508, Be’wiched Deli, Borough, Brothers Bar & Grill, Cask Cookhouse at Loews Minneapolis Hotel, Cosmos at Loews Minneapolis Hotel, Darby’s Pub & Grill, The Depot Tavern, The Freehouse, Hubert’s, J.D. Hoyt’s, Jackson’s Hole Bar & Grill, Kieran’s Irish Pub, Kokapelli Deli, The Loon Cafe, Loop Bar + Restaurant, Lyon’s Pub, Mason’s Restaurant Barre, O’Donovan’s Irish Pub, Pizza Luce, The Pourhouse, Red Cow, Runyon’s, Seven the Steakhouse/7 Sushi, Smack Shack, and Sneaky Pete’s.
You can really heat things up with great live music and other shows at the Fine Line Music Cafe, First Avenue, Mill City Nights, or Shout House Dueling Pianos and concerts at Target Center! The Theater District is just around the corner offering great shows too!
Upcoming Timberwolves games at Target Center include The Chicago Bulls on February 6th, the New Orleans Pelicans on February 8th, and the Toronto Raptors at February 10th. The restaurants and bars are a great place before or after the game or a great place to watch the game, no matter who you’re rooting for!
Whatever you’re looking for, you’ll find it in the Warehouse District and the North Loop!