Spring has Sprung!
Spring is here and there’s no better place to celebrate than the Warehouse District and the North Loop! Get a jump on the season with some retail therapy. The Warehouse District and the North Loop have some unique shopping opportunities in one of a kind shops regardless of what you’re looking for! Our shops offer:
- Casual luxury for men and women at Arrow
- A contemporary sanctuary for beauty at Brian Graham Salon
- Euro-inspired women’s clothing and accessories at C’est Chic Boutique
- Unique and custom designed jewelry at Commers Custom Jewelers
- Cutting edge retailers selling a carefully curated mix of top domestic and international designers at D. Nolo Destination
- Goods for outdoor enthusiasts made in the USA including clothing, luggage, & accessories at Filson
- Simple useful and beautiful objects for the home at The Foundry Home Goods
- Hair, nail, waxing, makeup, and massage and facial services at Haus Salon
- Handmade artisan products at House of Talents, connecting talented artisans in developing countries to consumers worldwide so that through their work, they may construct the lives they envision for themselves.
- One of a kind designs from European French-Canadian as well as local artisans, Asian & tribal arts at Indigo
- Light bulbs, light fixtures, track and recessed lighting, and electrical supplies at Industrial Lighting Supply
- Army-Navy store gear all hopped up on performance enhancers at Jumpwings Heritage Brands
- Salon services nail services as well as bridal and extensions at Kai Salon
- Jewelry at Lowell Lundeen Jewelry
- Inspired style and design in furnishings, men’s apparel, and interiors at Martinpatrick 3
- Custom framing, mirrors, frames, cards, gifts, and vintage items at Mitrebox Framing Studio
- Wine, spirits, and craft beer at North Loop Wine & Spirits
- Furs and leather at Ribnick Fur & Leather
- Contemporary women’s clothing, accessories & cosmetics at Roe Wolfe Boutique
- Great quality with stylists up-to-date color and styling trends at Sikora Salon
- Jewelry, accessories, clothing, and local items at Statement Boutique
- Custom & handmade forged form jewelry at Stephen Vincent Design
If you are looking for a great lunch or dinner spot, happy hour or a place to meet up with friends you’ll find great food and a great time at The 508, Be’wiched Deli, Borough, Brothers Bar & Grill, Cask Cookhouse at Loews Minneapolis Hotel, City Works Restaurant & Pour House, Cosmos at Loews Minneapolis Hotel, Darby’s Pub & Grill, The Depot Tavern, The Freehouse, Hubert’s, J.D. Hoyt’s, Jackson’s Hole Bar & Grill, Kieran’s Irish Pub, Kokapelli Deli, The Loon Cafe, Loop Bar + Restaurant, Lyon’s Pub, Mason’s Restaurant Barre, O’Donovan’s Irish Pub, Pizza Luce, The Pourhouse, Red Cow, Runyon’s, Seven the Steakhouse/7 Sushi, Smack Shack, and Sneaky Pete’s.
The Twins are home this week with games against the Baltimore Orioles May 10th through the 11th before they head back out of town.
Game day is always a good day in the Warehouse District and the North Loop! Here are some tips:
- Come early/Stay late – Take advantage of all we have to offer, great restaurants and wonderful shopping and beat the traffic!
- Plan ahead – Visit TwinsBaseball.com or Targetcenter.com to learn more about all your transportation choices.
- Know your parking options – If you prefer convenient access to Target Field and Target Center, the adjacent A, B, C, and Hawthorne ramps have plenty of capacity, and the ramps empty smoothly after games, without long waits. If you’re parking on the street when coming Downtown, make sure to check the signs to be sure of the time limit and hours of enforcement for your parking space. Most meters have a two-hour limit and do not allow event parking. This will be strictly enforced so avoid a ticket and park in the many ramps and surface lots available throughout downtown.
- Use transit – Target Field and Target Center are extremely transit friendly. Both venues are located at the junction of Northstar commuter rail, the METRO Blue and Green Lines, and a number of bus lines. For information on all your transit options go to http://www.metrotransit.org
- Bicycles are another great way to the games – Bicyclists are reminded to use headlights and taillights after dark and, if possible, to wear light or reflective clothing.
You can really heat things up with great live music and other shows at the Fine Line Music Cafe, First Avenue, Mill City Nights, or Shout House Dueling Pianos and concerts at Target Center! The Theater District is just around the corner offering great shows too!
Whatever you’re looking for, you’ll find it in the Warehouse District and the North Loop!