Happy New Year and Cheer to 2018!!
From all of us in the Warehouse District and North Loop, may 2018 bring you success and joy, fun adventures, and epic wins! Most of all, may the new year bring you love, happiness, and passion to do good in the world!
There’s no better way to start the New Year than visiting any of the shops, restaurants, bars, clubs and live music venues in the Warehouse District and North Loop! You’ll find great items for you and your home in our wonderful shops. Just some of the goodies include:
- A contemporary sanctuary for beauty at Brian Graham Salon
- Euro-inspired women’s clothing and accessories at C’est Chic Boutique
- Unique and custom designed jewelry at Commers Custom Jewelers
- Cutting edge retailers selling a carefully curated mix of top domestic and international designers at D. Nolo Destination
- Simple useful and beautiful objects for the home at The Foundry Home Goods
- Hair, nail, waxing, makeup, and massage and facial services at Haus Salon
- Handmade artisan products at House of Talents, connecting talented artisans in developing countries to consumers worldwide so that through their work, they may construct the lives they envision for themselves.
- Light bulbs, light fixtures, track and recessed lighting, and electrical supplies at Industrial Lighting Supply
- Salon services nail services as well as bridal and extensions at Kai Salon
- Jewelry at Lowell Lundeen Jewelry
- Inspired style and design in furnishings, men’s apparel, and interiors at Martinpatrick 3
- Custom framing, mirrors, frames, cards, gifts, and vintage items at Mitrebox Framing Studio
- Wine, spirits, and craft beer at North Loop Wine & Spirits
- Furs and leather at Ribnick Fur & Leather
- Great quality with stylists up-to-date color and styling trends at Sikora Salon
- Jewelry, accessories, clothing, and local items at Statement Boutique
If you are looking for a great lunch or dinner spot, happy hour or a place to meet up with friends, family or coworkers you’ll find great food and a great time at The 508, Be’wiched Deli, Borough, Brothers Bar & Grill, Cask Cookhouse at Loews Minneapolis Hotel, City Works Restaurant & Pour House, Cosmos at Loews Minneapolis Hotel, Darby’s Pub & Grill, The Depot Tavern, The Freehouse, J.D. Hoyt’s, Jackson’s Hole Bar & Grill, Kieran’s Irish Pub, Kokapelli Deli, The Loon Cafe, Loop Bar + Restaurant, Lyon’s Pub, Pizza Luce, The Pourhouse, Red Cow, Red Rabbit, Runyon’s, Smack Shack, and Sneaky Pete’s.
The Timberwolves season us well underway and there are some tips to help make your experience even better!
- Come early/Stay late – Take advantage of all we have to offer, great restaurants and wonderful shopping and beat the traffic!
- Plan ahead – Visit Targetcenter.com or Metro Transit to learn more about all your transportation choices.
- Know your parking options – If you prefer convenient access to Target Field and Target Center, the adjacent A,B,C, and Hawthorne ramps have plenty of capacity, and the ramps empty smoothly after games, without long waits. If you’re parking on the street when coming Downtown, make sure to check the signs to be sure of the time limit and hours of enforcement for your parking space. There is also parking available throughout downtown.
- Use transit – Target Field and Target Center are extremely transit friendly. Both venues are located at the junction of Northstar commuter rail, the METRO Blue and Green Lines, and a number of bus lines. For information on all your transit options go to http://www.metrotransit.org
Make the Warehouse District and North Loop your sports fan whether you’re going to the game or not and root on your team, whoever they are!
Whatever you’re looking for, you’ll find it in the Warehouse District and the North Loop!