It’s a fun weekend with lots of activity to take advantage of!
The Twins are back in town with games agains the Rays at 7:10 PM Friday May 15th and 1:10 PM both Saturday and Sunday May 16th and 17th. Target Center has two big events this weekend with Kevin Hart at 7 PM on Friday May 15th and Billy Joel on Saturday May 16th. It promises to be an exciting weekend in the Warehouse District and the North Loop! Here are some tips:
- Come early/Stay late – Take advantage of all we have to offer, great restaurants and wonderful shopping and beat the traffic!
- Plan ahead – Visit TwinsBaseball.com or Targetcenter.com to learn more about all your transportation choices.
- Know your parking options – If you prefer convenient access to Target Field and Target Center, the adjacent A,B,C, and Hawthorne ramps have plenty of capacity, and the ramps empty smoothly after games, without long waits. If you’re parking on the street when coming Downtown, make sure to check the signs to be sure of the time limit and hours of enforcement for your parking space. There is also parking available throughout downtown.
- Use transit – Target Field and Target Center are extremely transit friendly. Both venues are located at the junction of Northstar commuter rail, the METRO Blue and Green Lines, and a number of bus lines. For information on all your transit options go to http://www.metrotransit.org
- Bicycles are another great way to the games – Bicyclists are reminded to use headlights and taillights after dark and, if possible, to wear light or reflective clothing.