While it’s cold outside there’s no better way to warm up than inside any of the shops, restaurants, bars, clubs and live music venues in the Warehouse District and North Loop! You’ll find great items for you and your home in our wonderful shop. Just some of the goodies include:
- A contemporary sanctuary for beauty at Brian Graham Salon
- Euro-inspired women’s clothing and accessories at C’est Chic Boutique
- Unique and custom designed jewelry at Commers Custom Jewelers
- Cutting edge retailers selling a carefully curated mix of top domestic and international designers at D. Nolo Destination
- Simple useful and beautiful objects for the home at The Foundry Home Goods
- Hair, nail, waxing, makeup, and massage and facial services at Haus Salon
- Handmade artisan products at House of Talents, connecting talented artisans in developing countries to consumers worldwide so that through their work, they may construct the lives they envision for themselves.
- Light bulbs, light fixtures, track and recessed lighting, and electrical supplies at Industrial Lighting Supply
- Salon services nail services as well as bridal and extensions at Kai Salon
- Jewelry at Lowell Lundeen Jewelry
- Inspired style and design in furnishings, men’s apparel, and interiors at Martinpatrick 3
- Custom framing, mirrors, frames, cards, gifts, and vintage items at Mitrebox Framing Studio
- Wine, spirits, and craft beer at North Loop Wine & Spirits
- Furs and leather at Ribnick Fur & Leather
- Contemporary women’s clothing, accessories & cosmetics at Roe Wolfe Boutique
- Great quality with stylists up-to-date color and styling trends at Sikora Salon
- Jewelry, accessories, clothing, and local items at Statement Boutique
- Custom & handmade forged form jewelry at Stephen Vincent Design
If you are looking for a great lunch or dinner spot, happy hour or a place to meet up with friends, family or coworkers you’ll find great food and a great time at The 508, Be’wiched Deli, Borough, Brothers Bar & Grill, Cask Cookhouse at Loews Minneapolis Hotel, City Works Restaurant & Pour House, Cosmos at Loews Minneapolis Hotel, Darby’s Pub & Grill, The Depot Tavern, The Freehouse, Hubert’s, J.D. Hoyt’s, Jackson’s Hole Bar & Grill, Kieran’s Irish Pub, Kokapelli Deli, The Loon Cafe, Loop Bar + Restaurant, Lyon’s Pub, O’Donovan’s Irish Pub, Pizza Luce, The Pourhouse, Red Cow, Runyon’s, Seven the Steakhouse/7 Sushi, Smack Shack, and Sneaky Pete’s.
The Timberwolves have several home games coming up including the Utah Jazz on 1/7, the Dallas Mavericks on 1/9, the Houston Rockets on 1/11, the Oklahoma City Thunder on 1/13. Make the Warehouse District and North Loop your sports fan whether you’re going to the game or not and root on your team, whoever they are!
Target Center has some great concerts coming up, including the Lumineers on 1/19, Eric Church on 1/20 and the Red Hot Chili Peppers on 1/21. Grab a bite to eat or a drink before or after the show and make a night of it!
You can really heat things up with great live music and other shows at the Fine Line Music Cafe, First Avenue, , or Shout House Dueling Pianos and concerts at Target Center! The Theater District is just around the corner offering great shows too!
Whatever you’re looking for, you’ll find it in the Warehouse District and the North Loop!